Hands Free Telephones
These vandal-proof telephones are equipped with 1 – 8 remotely programmable direct call keys, or with a 16 keypad and up to three additional direct call keys. They are mounted on a stainless, vertically ground steel front panel and can be mounted in AP or flush-mounted version with corresponding housing, optionally protected with rain protection hoods. The front panels can be engraved according to your wishes. The telephones are available in 2 sizes, the smaller 280x120mm (up to max. 4 direct call keys) or large 305x140mm. Painting the front panel is not recommended.
Available for analog or VoIP SIP connection with or without PoE
– Analog telephone electronics, can be directly connected to any a/b line.
– No additional power supply required (12VDC only required for special functions, e.g. lighting, additional amplifier, etc.). Powered via a/b cable with very low power consumption by high-quality electronic components.
– Number memory without battery (EE prom), maintenance-free
– Programmable by telephone with tone dialling and via keys on the circuit board (back of the telephone)
– Remote maintenance possible
– Two control contacts (relays) with two activation codes per relay; fully configurable
– Choice of full duplex or half duplex operation (voice-controlled intercom with amplifier)
– Full duplex operation without additional power supply (normal operation)
– Voice controlled intercom operation with built-in 1W amplifier possible (12 V additional supply required). In case of power failure, the electronics automatically switches back to full duplex operation.
– Adjustable call duration (1 min. to 9 min. or infinite)
– Dial a stored phone number at the touch of a key: up to 8 keys plus the key of the keypad are supported
– Call acceptance at the push of a button or automatically after the first ringing tone
– Collective call or redial: e.g. successive dialling of several phone numbers at the press of a key together with the “captive call” function (the connection cannot be terminated by pressing a key)
– Switch-on delay: Actuating pressure for first key press adjustable from 0 to 9 sec.
– Loudspeaker volume adjustable
– Additional amplifier 1W (already included in basic electronics!) on/off switchable and volume adjustable (12VDC required)
MECHANICAL PERFORMANCE FEATURES
– High-quality workmanship, stainless steel housing, vandal-proof, scratch- and impact-resistant design
– Moisture-proof housing; loudspeakers, keys and microphone insensitive to moisture (loudspeakers with plastic membrane etc.)
– High-quality stainless steel keys; IP 65
– Rear mounting variants available for attachment and installation
– Improved acoustics (higher syllable intelligibility)
– Illuminated keys also available
– 16er keypad (keys 0 to 9, *, # and additional keys)
– Loudspeaker with vandalism protection
– Insect screen made of metal for loudspeaker and microphone; vandalism protection
– Integrated heating to prevent condensation (12VDC required)
– Passive ventilation system (air circulation in the housing and in the individual modules)
– Safety screws for vandal-proof attachment
– Housing, stainless steel columns, rain protection, cover, etc. available as accessories
– Camera installation optional; Needle eye lens F2.0/3.7mm (12VDC required)
Connection type: Analog telephone network, a/b interface
power supply: Via the a/b interface
Loop current: 20-60mA
Loop voltage: 20-70 VDC
Additional supply: 12 VDC potential-free +/- 3 V
Attention only required for lighting, camera, integrated heater, additional amplifier or 12 VDC at MLMs (SELV, EN60950).
Termination: Zr according to TBR 21
Detected call signal: Not exactly specifiable, because it depends on amplitude, frequency and duration of the call signal.
Detected busy signal: 395-475 Hz sine wave
Detected busy signal duration: Signals with 160-700 ms tone or 160-700 ms pause
Phone numbers: Maximum 20 digits
Electoral procedure: DTMF, 50/50 ms (tone / pause)
Pause before the election: 4 sec.
Connection duration: 1-9 minutes and “unlimited” (safety limit at approx. 8 h)
Door opener code: Intercom station two codes with a maximum of four digits each (per relay)
Door opener duration: Intercom station 1-30 sec. in 1 sec. steps
Door release contacts: two paging stations (two switching relays)
Relay switching capacity: Maximum 60 VA, 24 W: 0.5 A 120 V or 1 A 24 V= (ohmic load)
Security code: One to four digits
Programming: Local via keypad / integrated configuration keyboard
Remote programming: via DTMF telephone (telephone with tone dialling)
Tested: according to TBR 21 and EG 201121 (EU-wide network access)
EN 55022, EN 55024 (electromagnetic compatibility)
EN 60950 (electrical safety)
Protection class: Corresponds to IP 65 / IK 10
SIP electronics tested with these systems:
▸ Aastra X320
▸ Auerswald COMpact 5010 VoIP
Description: Clean Room Telephone for hands free operation designed for use in medical or chemical clean room areas or food processing areas. Faceplate and buttons all stainless steel easy to clean due to high IP water resistant rating (IP66). The visual graphic is engraved to prevent particulate shedding and to ensure longevity.
Optional equipment: Replaceable self-adhesive overlay, 10 – 20 μ – transparent foil, to withstand exposure to many chemicals. For a complete list, please contact Telbit AG. This completely smooth front panel will keep the telephone particulate free and makes cleaning quick and easy. 12-20V power supply for relay 1 and 2 ringer for incoming call annunciation 1-3 direct call buttons, individual programmable (telby 21121 / 21122 / 21123) Access control and telephone keypad feature engraved 4. The telby 21120R is a fully electronic telephone that incorporates: Remote programmable Full key pad for combined control of telephone features and access code control (remote programmable) Two individual programmable relays with one NO/NC contact each. Accessible from local or remote key pad. Telephone key pad programmable for access control, relays output to be connected to door opener. Hands free operation Flat membrane front panel resist contamination Analog two wire telephone connection to direct carrier line or PBX Line powered down to 32mA (under 32mA equipped with optional telby LabIV) DTMF dialing DTMF remote programming Call initiation push-activated or automatic Call termination programmable, push-activated, automatic or timer Volume adjust using key pad
Operation: Activate telephone using the big on/off hook button, dial tone will sound on speaker. Dial telephone number or enter access code, using the key pad, followed by # to open door. Use the big on/off hook button to terminate the phone operation at any time during the call. Telephones with optional 1/2/3 direct calling buttons (21121/21122/21123), use the direct call button to activate telephone and immediately connect to preprogrammed number. The telephone disconnects automatically as programmed (after 4-6 busy signal or after preset time).
GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal that produces an analog phone line.
The telby® GSM3G gateway is an adapter which enables the connection of existing or new installed analogue telephone devices, like emergency phone system, door phones or PBX with analogue trunks, to the UMTS/GSM network. The device to connect to the analogue port must be TBR21 compliant. A connection to the public network is not possible.
The telby® GSM3G gateway simulates a standard analogue telephone extension line (FXS). All PBXs with analogue telephone trunks and analogue telephones with DTMF dial can be connected to the telby® GSM3G gateway. The adapter generates the normal dial tone as used in the specific country. The level of the received UMTS/GSM network signal is indicated with the green LED. The device has an integrated emergency power supply using NiMH batteries. Those are automatic tested every two weeks. If an error is found, an alarm is raised using SMS.
We have paid special attention to guarantee quick and easy installation. Therefore, the power supply and the emergency power supply is integrated into the unit. The power connection is to be hardwired directly to the internal terminals. No external power supply and receptacle required.
The outdoor rated enclosure is rated at IP56, providing ingress protection for water and dust, enabling the gateway to be mounted outdoors. LED indicator for UMTS/GSM network signal level and LED indicator for device status is integrated into the eclosure
UMTS / HSPA Dual Band 900 / 2100 Mhz, GMS / GPRS / EDGE Dual Band 900 / 1800 Mhz. External 50 Ohm Antenna with SMA connector and cable 3m. Optional we recommend the use of our +2 dB-GSM-Antenna with cable 5m.
– Simulates an analogue telephone extension line
– UMTS/GSM network signal level surveillance
– Integrated power supply 100 – 240 VAC
– Integrated emergency power supply
– LED UMTS/GSM network signal level
– LED indicator for device status
– BX trunk
– Screw connector for analogue telephone device or PBX trunk (in parallel to the RJ11 plug)
– Screw connector 100 – 240 VAC (integrated power supply)
– Integrated emergency power supply 1 hr conversation / 8 hrs Standby
– Stand-By: 40 – 60 mA
– During Operation: 75 – 140 mA
– Battery: NiMH 650 mAh
– Akkualarm über SMS
– Mini SIM (Pin deaktiviert) nicht im Lieferumfang
– Antenna socket (SMA)
– Operational temperature: -20° bis +50°C
– Humidity: 30 bis 90% relative humidity degree w/o condensing
– Casing: ABS hellgrau
– Weight: 500 g (including battery)
– Dimmension: 200 x 150 x 80 mm
– Protection degree: IP56
– Specification reference: EN60950-1, EN50385
– EMV: EN301489-1, EN301489-7, EN12015, EN12016
– Radio: EN301511
– Type approvals: CE, WEEE, RoHS
The new product range (modular concept) for mobile (line)-independent hands-free (SOS) stations, based on the Telbit Series 2000 hands-free telephones, in stainless steel design, can be used in conjunction with the telby-a/b-GSM adapter both as a/b and as GSM or combined. All devices require 12VAC power supply for GSM operation. They are all-weather IP54, industrial quality, available in RAL colors and UV resistant.
The proven telby 2000 hands-free series with a/b connection is now available in a 708 cast aluminum housing (yellow/gray/orange) as a weatherproof and dust-proof compact unit. We are thinking of railways/caverns/underground car parks/power plants/sports facilities (SOS), industrial railways, gravel works and mountain railways with rough operating modes. The cast aluminum housing is sealed and has a spring-closing door, which can optionally be supplied with a KABA lock (bottom right). The telephony electronics is available with 1…3 keys for house central/analog connection, now also as IP-SIP variant. The advantage lies in the impact-resistant vandal and weather resistance with almost no dust. The acoustics protected in this way are also improved! Now also available for GSM and GSM-R connection, with external antenna. Engraving of the Fornt plate on customer request.
Available for analogue or VoIP SIP connection with or without PoE.
– a/b connection, DTMF dialing / IP / SIP / GSM / GSM-R
– 1/2/3 direct call buttons
– Remotely programmable key phone no.
– Variant with callback alarm clock
– GSM and GSM-R variant (special variant)
– 1(2) contacts remote controllable
– VOIP SIP
– Operating temperature -25°C – +70°C
– max. air humidity 95%.
– Weight 3.4kg
– Dimensions HxWxD = 300×120(175)x110 mm
telby 708/1 (F), open (grey) (F) = trunk dial version
telby 708/3, open (yellow/grey)
telby 708/X, lid closed (colour grey/yellow)
Wall mounting with 4 screws Ø 6 mm (3-5mm distance)
Mounting on the side of the post with steel band with 2 mounting brackets.
Mounting on the tip of the post Ø 50 mm (mounting kit available).
SIP electronics tested with these systems:
▸ Aastra X320
▸ Auerswald COMpact 5010 VoIP
▸ Alcatel Enterprise R9, R10
▸ Cisco CUCM
▸ AVM Fritz!Box Fon
▸ Microsoft Lync Server with OfficeMaster Entry Control from Ferrari Electronic
▸ With MCD release 4.2 SP2
▸ NEC iS3000
▸ Siemens HiPath 3000 & Siemens HiPath 4000
▸ Starface Advanced VoIP PBX
▸ Teldat Hybird 600
Product and brand names are subject to trademark protection ®.
Since telby SIP stations work with the SIP standard according to RFC2833, they are of course compatible with all remote stations that also support this SIP standard.
EC II FLEX is a handfree device to be used as a emergency call unit installed inside lifts or other type of applications like cash dispenser, parking house systems and similar. The unit can be connected to a standard telephone line like an extension line of a PABX or directly to an analogue public line. The variable front panels allow different ways how to install the device: behind an existing panel or complete with a stainless steel front panel with or without alarm button and a frame for wall mounting.
With the activation of the emergency call button the first stored number is dialed using DTMF tones. The telephone number can have a length of up to 20 digits. If the called number does not answer the device will drop the line a start to dial the following stored number. Up to six different numbers can be programmed. After the answer of the call an acknowledgment signal has to be send to the calling unit. If this signal is not received the EC II FLEX will go on with the dial. At the answer the unit will send an identification code using the CPC procedure or a speech message.
The programming of the device is done using a keypad on the back of the unit or remotely using a telephone with DTMF dial pad or a PC with a modem. The unit provides duplex and simplex handsfree speech connections.
The Vandal Resist Telephones are based on a stainless steel face-plate and provide hands-free, loudspeaking operation. Since there are no protruding parts to be damaged, these telephones offer high resistance to vandalism, and ensure that the primary function of communications is maintained at all times.
A DTMF/LD version incorporating full dial pad is made for applications where there is a requirement to dial other extensions and/or PSTN subscribers. For manual exchanges, where immediate contact with the operator is required, a C.B. version is available with single button operation.
For applications where ‘Preset’ number dialling is required, Autodiallers are available with one, two or three buttons.
All versions include the facility for the provision of an external inductive loop for hearing-aid users, where this is required.
The Vandal Resist Telephone has been primarily designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism. However, the telephone is extremely simple to install and offers a convenient solution to a range of telephone siting problems in buildings, industrial applications, and in outside locations.
Security systems, railways, underground transport, emergency applications in lifts, rail platforms, outside buildings, prisons, courthouses, hospitals, police stations, etc., are all typical sites for the installation of RA711 Vandal Resist Telephones.